In file gfx/libpaper/Paper.hxx:
Hardware-accelerated, procedurally textured unique backgrounds
Hardware-accelerated, procedurally textured unique
- Specifies texture coordinate system and the parameters of the diffuse light for lighting the backgrounds using bump mapping
- (internal): an abstract base class for objects used to set up the texture blending using the light parameters
class BlendColorSetup: public LightSetup
- Set up the blend color to be the light color
class LightDirSetup: public LightSetup
- Computes light direction in paper texture coordinates into the primary color.
- Simple, non-lighting-dependent TexGen.
class TexGenEmboss: public TexGen
- TexGen for embossing.
class TexGenLightmap: public TexGen
- TexGen for transforming light intensity or direction map into paper texture coordinates for a light at a finite distance.
- A single rendering pass.
class Paper: public vector<PaperPass>
- A paper is simply a vector of passes
Alphabetic index Hierarchy of classes
This page was generated with the help of DOC++.